Sun, 16 July|
40 hour certificate program (online)
Time & Location
16 July, 9:00 am – 17 July, 2:00 pm
About the event
This four month online certificate program will give you the tools, practices, skills and perspectives to facilitate regeneration in individuals, groups and communities.
You'll explore both trauma-informed, regenerative facilitation skills as well as the theory of cultural regeneration - equipping you to bring a regenerative lens to your work with individuals and communities. In addition over the four months in this deeply healing space, you'll continue your own work of personal liberation, critical system analysis and inner regeneration.
Held over four day-long, experiential workshops and incorporating personal sessions and readings/self study, we'll explore:
Month 1: rewire
fostering inner regeneration - somatics, the nervous system and the role of the body in social change
Month 2: repair
trauma-informed & regenerative facilitation practice
Month 3: restore:
earth and nature-based principles and practices
Month 4: reimagine
working regeneratively and inclusively with groups and communities
The 40 hour certificate is completed after:
4 x day-long workshops (online) - 20 hours
4 x personal sessions (online) - 4 hours
self study and assignment - 16 hours (roughly 4 hours per month)
Options for the assignment will be shared in workshop one.
Sessions will be held from 9am - 2pm Melbourne time on 16 July, 20 August, 24 September and 22 October. Sessions are broken up and involve opportunities to connect with the self, group and nature. Options are offered for different bodies and brains. Sessions are neuro-affirming, trauma-informed and gentle.
Perfect for facilitators, educators, parents, allied health professionals, community workers, therapists, coaches, bodyworkers or any person who works with or is in relationship with people.
By the end of the four months you'll gain:
- confidence in your strengths as a facilitator and guide of regenerative work
- a set of skills that helps bring people together while reconnecting them with themselves
- somatic theory and practice and enhanced awareness of the role of the nervous system in regeneration
- practical ways of integrating this work into your scope of practice
- practices to facilitate your own ongoing inner regeneration
- ideas for how to help individuals and communities solve problems in different ways
- competency facilitating different groups in different environments
- a network of values-aligned folks
- ongoing liberation from the way that things are done (and increased awareness of other ways of working and being that are more regenerative....)
And so much more.
5 x payments of AUD 400 or AUD 2000 in full. Your place is secured upon receipt of the first payment (AUD 400). After you've enrolled you'll receive an email with instructions of how to set up your remaining payments and what to expect from the course.
Scholarships available for those needing a little assistance right now.
Cancellation policy: up until 16 July - full refund available. After 16 July refunds will be offered based on the number of months left in the program and the number of workshops completed.
More info - email@example.com
Month 1 Payment - FR
+$10.00 service fee
+$10.00 service fee0